Chik-Fil-A- a fast food chain that hasn't hit the West coast! The first time I heard about Cow Appreciation Day, I decided that I would try to get people to come out and dress as cows for free food. I was only able to get two people to do it last year, but this year I decided that I wanted a HERD!
The best part about the whole thing was that I got my boss to come out and dress like a cow too! Here are my cute cows!
DOUBLE JEOPARDY WITH PING JING SOPHIE AND IVAN
Since it's terribly hot, I haven't really been cooking unless I do it in someone else's air conditioned space. I met Ping Jing's new friends Sophie and Ivan. She made a delicious cauliflower curry and I made Mohinga and stir-fried Ping Jing's pea shoots. It was a lot of food followed by an interesting movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment