So, for the last couple of months I have been working on my second job outside of work and this is the end result of what I have completed so far. ADORABLE MUGS for my friends and family to drink from! The best part is the fact that this is a decent paid gig with the potential for my designs to become stuffed animals. I am jumping the gun right now, but I am hoping this software becomes a success. Through the process I think I learned who my target audience ought to be! CHILDREN! I am an expert at cute :)
Right now I have been asked to animate the characters and although I haven't really done much of it in the past, that was always my dream. Right now I am making a dream cheat by giving my art away to people. I hope these mugs are favored over other mugs in various homes when my friends and family make their cup of tea or coffee. Hopefully staring at something cute and happy will make someone feel happy too. That is my wish!
 |
| I had to inspect and stack them :) |
 |
| Was a little afraid it might topple over. |
 |
| :) |
 |
| :D |
 |
| SO PRETTY! |
 |
| That's how happy I am with my mugs! |
 |
| All I got in this shot with the pig's butt :( |
 |
| Happy PUFFER FISH! |
 |
| I am going to drink from this soon! |
PUFFER FISH IS MINE NOW!! --HAPPY AND PROUD SISTER
ReplyDeleteYAY you're blogging again! You are definitely the master of all things cute!! :) :) :)
ReplyDelete