SAVE A COW EAT A CHICKEN!
![]() |
| Chik Fila A! I made the spots and ears myself :) |
The HOT CHOCOLATE RUN 5K! (Hell no to the 15K)
Last year early November I missed out on the Hot Chocolate run because I had some awesome vistors come from the West to the Midwest to visit me. This year, I managed to register for the Hot Chocolate 5K because I signed up in early October and I told myself I was going to do it this year.
![]() |
| Hmmm I look pretty serious running there. |
![]() |
| I am guessing these are finish line shots. |
| The Finisher's Mug! |
| The inflated Hot Chocolate Mug! |
THE CHICAGO CULTURAL CENTER
![]() |
| The Big Draw at the Chicago Cultural Center. I always haphazardly make stuff up as I go along when I don't have a lot of time to think about it. |
A BIRTHDAY!
| Lynn's Birthday at Yoshi's Cafe! Yummy fish. Selene is a gamer! |
So I decided to do little red riding hood this year for Halloween. I realized during costume making, that I pretty much had what I needed to pull the costume off since I have a red hooded jacket that I really love in my closet. I dyed the dress myself and then bought a basket to complete the costume. The flowers came from my housewarming party.
| HALLOWEEN! He looks more like one of the three bears from Goldie Locks than Ted here. |
| Tea with my sister! |
| We did this on HALLOWEEN! |
| Eating like a lady :) |
| Tea cookies :) |
| Educational Tea Tasting. |
| Our awesome host! |
| Red Riding Hood with the Witchy Magician :) |
So I have been going to a lot of ISC events in the past year since I discovered it and recently saw this social mixer at the Nature Museum. I actually didn't network with people there, but I did take advantage of getting in to the museum for free and checking out the butterfly garden with Ping Jing. It was pretty damn awesome because we basically had the whole museum to ourselves! We played a lot of their interactive games and saw some exotic butterflies. My favorite was the Peacock Butterfly which I don't have a shot of.
| NATURE MUSEUM! |
| Hella Creepy! |
| Hella Creepy 2! |
| Pray Mantis! |
That basically highlights all the good stuff that I have been up to recently. Until the next post :)





Loooove the post! Very, very, very proud of you! Very! :)
ReplyDelete