This new season brings about many changes. I'll probably limit the amount of cooking I would do in the oven or on the stove because heat does not dissipate well in my place. It means more salads, fruits, and precooked chicken or meats. In addition, the city is bustling with activities in every neighborhood which means more time outdoors and less at home. In the last week I've done rooftop yoga, seen the Book of Mormon Broadway, ventured up to Devon for Indian Food, and meet up with some old friends.
AKIYO, RICH, ASHBEY, AND PING JING
Sometimes it is hard to say how long you'll stay close to a friend. I feel it shifts all the time and even though it does, and you don't see someone for months at a time, it doesn't mean you can't pick up where you left off. In the last two weeks I either started talking with them again or have met up with them. It was good to see or talk to these four down to earth people. We talked about changes in our lives, and questions we have about some of our social interactions, our plans, and so on. It's nice that it feels so easy. It's a guaranteed good time!
PICTURES????
I haven't been very good at taking photos since I am not sure how well that would go over with some of the newer people I am now friends with.
![]() |
| I was cool with rooftop yoga until we started doing yoga.... HAHA! |

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love how your writing reads exactly as you would speak: honest and thoughtful. And yoga is the worst! Mad props to you! :)
ReplyDelete