I rarely tell people this, but social interact that takes effort gives me mind splitting headaches that make me wish I could just lay down and black out. Today was one of this days. My project at work is dependent on someone else, and all these deadlines for multiples things are coming up and there's nothing I can do about it which is frustrating and disappointing. On the plus side, I was really happy I got to cook a variety of food for the week. I love spending half a day cooking what I want to eat for the week during the weekend. When I think about it, this is really just good enough to last me, just one person, lunches and a few dinners. I can't imagine what it would be like if I had to cook for a family! I would be upset if all that food was gone in two meals for three people. HAHA! The weather tomorrow is suppose to bring 5-8 inches of snow in Chicago.
 |
| Two kinds of veggies, mac n cheese, garlic dill potatoes, fajita fish, tandoori and curry chicken. |
 |
| YUM YUM! |
 |
| Ping Jing usually gets treated to my lovely cooking. I packed her a lunch box for Monday since she stayed over Sunday night. I couldn't let her go home by herself after 10pm. |
Aww you guys are so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the work troubles. I agree with you. Collaborating with others can be a very frustrating process. I've found that the best way to get the other party working is via explicit communication. Be hella direct. I don't know if that would help your situation though. Hang in there, Vic!! You're awesome and they are lucky to work with you!!:)