Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Fourth Week in Chicago

Saturday Farmer's Market in Lincoln Park

Breakfast. the crackers weren't tasty though :(

I hope to serve this as a snack for my SF guest some day!
Oh does the time fly. Thanks to the washing machine this weekend, it looks a bit like my clothes got shredded and my blanket too. The biggest gut-wrenching scare was when I thought it tore a hole in my big stuffed yellow bear that I had since late elementary school/early middle school. The bear used to be half my size when I was a child so it was named Big Bear. My yellow bear has traveled with me most of the time whenever I move, and has been my companion when I don't know anyone in the cities I've lived. I was relieved to find my bear intact. I realize that I don't have a lot of suitable work clothes which means I need to go shopping. I have been dreading shopping for clothes since I have been here because I just don't know where to go to shop. Plus, I dislike a lot of winter season clothing. This coming weekend, I am going to try shopping again and hope that I find more stores I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment